Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Parallel World


       
Parallel World




             First I wasn't really interested in photography because I have a negative perception about it. Before, I believed that photography has no sense of adventure and creativity because all you have to do is take a picture and that's it. But this experience has changed my perception, it became positive. Photography is not just taking picture but capturing the unique things around you and let your imagination controls you. It makes every picture alive and even though small things has a great impact in our eyes. It is a cool way to express yourself  and all you have to do is to have an eye for it.

Two legs

                                  

This picture was taken in the garden near at the SAC Office. This picture looks like a leg and it's like a man standing. This picture caught my attention because for me it symbolizes independence and courage. 

Wonderland


I called it Wonderland because it has unique appearance  and I like the shape. When I saw this, Alice in Wonderland popped out in my head. It's like an entrance in a new world.

Ruins


This picture looks like a ruin because there are cracks.

 The Road


This picture is simple but I like the simplicity because there is something about it that caught my attention. 

Endless


This picture looks endless because it like there is no dead end and it just continues.

Worm view


I imagined myself as a worm when I took this picture.

Upside Down


I like this picture because it feels like I'm going to fall because it's so high

The Hole


I like this picture because of the effect and it's unique. 

Maturity


This picture for me symbolizes maturity because it is fully grown and it can stand by itself. I like this picture because of the angle.

Munchkins


I called it munchkins because I imagined it as a food in Dunkin Donut.

I enjoyed doing this activity. Because of this I was able to fall in love in photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment