Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What lies beyond the wall


I love photography but photography doesn't love me. I’ve tried using my photography skills before at some place, things, person, food, etc. I take good shots but for me, it is always a failure. I think all my pictures are ugly or doesn't make any sense. Well, not just in picture but I think everything I do is a failure.  In the contrary, I still see an allure in my works.  I can still see a fragment of beauty in some of my works.  

I can still see luminous in some of my works. Like this photo, it has a hint of vivid and a hint of obscurity.  


We have different perspective in life. We have our own individuality. Some are good in photography. Some are not.  Unfortunately, I belong to those who are weak in terms of art or photography.  But I have my own strength and artistry in some things that others don’t have. Like this photos, we have our own uniqueness.  We possess some talent that others don’t have. We should always be thankful with what god gave us. 







 Everyone is going to have a different path in life.Like what god said, we are his sheep and he is our shepherd. He guides us in our ways. The shepherd is the one in charge of taking care or his sheep. Like this picture, we have our different path in life but we only have one shepherd. In the end, we will always have our own destiny in our life. 


Opportunity comes and goes. If one wave is missed, another presents itself. Some bigger and some are small. It’s always coming, one  after  another, always there. They say, if one door closes, another door will open.  Like this picture, sometimes we choose to keep the door close because we are afraid of what’s inside. We should always be brave in trying new things in life. If we never try, we will never know. We gain knowledge and experience when we try new things. We gain experience in trying new things and that will make us stronger as an individual.









This activity tells me that i have a fragment of skill in photography. I can take good shots but not as good as the others do. I think a little more practice will do. 



Danica Noble
202C



No comments:

Post a Comment