Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photography: Voice of Truth

         I am in love with photographs. I love the feeling I get upon looking at awesome pictures. I love how a single picture can brighten me up in a gloomy day. I love taking random pictures. I love the way photographers showcase their talent and love for art. Ohh, I just love everything about photography! But  photography seems to be so far away from me. 

         Back then, I just considered photography as a spare-time activity. Now, because of the activity, I have proven that "A picture is worth a thousand words." Pictures depicts the truth that people must be familiar of.



"Colors and Figures"

This represents the racial discrimination that leads to strive for perfection between white and black people,  skinny and fat. 



"Simplicity"

A true beauty is the one that is pure, plain and simple.


"Downcast"

Inequality, arrogation and prejudice are being practiced by the higher level of individuals in our society. As a result, withering humanity continuously takes place.

"Withstand"

People must be like a tree: strong, growing and flexible. We must always look up to God  and need not to forget to bend down even how high we are.



"Circular Flow"

Life is like a circle. It always begins where it ends. The most important thing is, we shall learn to go with the constant flow and enjoy every single minute of it.


"Separated"

Poor people are always left behind from the rest of the world. But they are not valueless because they can also do great things. They can be compared to these cut bamboos that were separated from the bamboos. Still, they can be useful.

"Renewal"

The world needs a strong foundation of goodness and rebirth of transformed people. 
"Achromatic Change"

Mother Earth is in pain and invasion of darkness is prevailing due to the malpractices of the people.

"End Goal"

In our quest for success, we are going to face many stations in life that will be our pathway towards our dreams. But in the end of life, we will be judged in above according to what we did on earth. Our actions make reflection of who we really are.

"Inevitable Imperfections"

Nobody is perfect. All of us, no matter how rich, good or pretty we are have our own flaws that prove that humans make mistakes. 



        There's a lot of need for me to improve in photography. I am looking forward to use my free time to capture more shots. Hopefully, I can do better someday.

Marife Gonzales
202C

No comments:

Post a Comment